WEEKENDS – £16.00 per hour (plus 50p per hour if music is played)
KITCHEN - £20 per event if catering (no charge for light usage)
For sound and lighting please contact us to discuss your event costs.
The Main Hall with stage is suitable for large classes in exercise & dance, stage productions, concerts, cinema, indoor bowls, fayres, meetings, parties and festivals.
Facilities include a small kitchen and toilets suitable for the disabled.
Ostreme has played host to a variety of well known events such as Mumbles Beer Festival, Mumbles Mostly Jazz and Blues Festival, Ostreme Art & Crafts Summer Exhibitions, Ostreme Theatre Players pantomimes and plays and most recently Mumbles Movies!
The capacity of the Main Hall depends on how the floor space is used and is advised as follows:-
- Seated around tables – 100 persons; this requires 1 steward/supervisor.
- In rows of linked chairs – 120 persons; this requires 2 stewards/supervisors.
- Standing – a maximum of 200; this requires 2 stewards/supervisors.
- Please be aware that areas for dancing, equipment, steps onto the stage etc reduce the usable area and so affect these numbers.
- The premises has a total of 120 chairs, 12 small tables , 22 large tables (6′ x 2′).
- The Premises Licence covers Monday to Saturday 1200 hours to 2300 hours.
- You will need a Temporary Event Notice to cover usage outside these times and for the sale of alcohol.
- Events can take place where the public can bring their own alcohol or it may be given away, but alcohol cannot be sold without a Temporary Event Notice.
- Please contact us for further details.